Pages

Friday 2 February 2018

Timeus School Values - My Goals

Today I am going to be showing you guys my DLO. In our DLO, We were talking about the School Values of our Work. The reason why we are talking about our goals is that we wanted to know how we can show that School value like for example e.g. Ako - Learning. What my goal will be for that Value is that I would have to ask questions when I am with the class talking about learning, So what I would do is that I would probably ask my parents or some of my teachers because they are helpful to me and also help me develop more in my learning. That is what a goal looks like, I think that this Learning was helpful because I wanted to be able to show that value in the future and also I would be able to accomplished that value

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog below
Many Thanks!

Task Link
Image result for Thumbs up


No comments:

Post a Comment