Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Writing Sample Test

IALT: Reflect on my Writing Sample Test

What I did for my Writing Sample Test. Today I was writing about what it means by making good friends. The reason why we wrote this for our Writing sample is because it's to show what it means by making friends and how it works. Making Friends is one of the most ways of finding someone that you want to talk. And also showing the school values towards others that you meet and you might be able to make some friends. The first for our writing that we had is that have to have a title, Introduction (For Writing), Paragraph, Conclusion. This way it may be easier for the reader to know what the reader is talking about.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment