Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Technology Food Reflection




WALT: Write a reflection about Food technology

Today I am going to be talking about Food technology. What I did today for Technology is that I started working on a work sheet called Hygiene and Safety in the kitchen. What I had to do on this is that I have to circle the things that were in the picture of the kitchen, The couple and the boy. After that I have to choose the 4 things that are food hygiene and Safety Hazards. What I wrote on my paper was the 4 things that are found in this picture, So I wrote down for the Safety hazards is that the dish's are not wash, The fridge is left open and the food and other more. What found challenging about this is that I was able to spot out all the different types of problems but some on the picture that I have done.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment