Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Timeus Reading Test Reflection


Image result for nzcer online
Today I am going to be talking about how it was like to be on a test. For me it was easy because it was easier for me to answer all the questions without any paperwork. Some of the questions were hard because I didn't know what they meant from the question but now I know that it was easier for me to know that it is alright to make mistake but I did my best. What it found challenging about this test is that it was hard to me know how it works for each answer but now I can use the time to look through the text carefully so that I don't have to rush on the all of the following question

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post 
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment