Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Timeus Maths Reflection

Image result for Maths image

IALT:Write a Reflection about my Maths in my learning.

Today I am going to be talking about my maths because I wanted to share something that I have learnt with my teacher. Yesterday We were learning about using a range of multiplicative strategies when operating on whole numbers. So my teacher Mrs Komor that was teaching us got some blocks and he covered the blocks with the amount with a book and we had to try and guess how many are their. So she lift up the book and showed and then after that she closed it as fast as a cheetah. Then we had to figure out how many are their because she closed it fast. My answer was 12 because I know that 6 x 2 = 12 instead of saying 2+2+2+2+2 which is that slowest way of showing that strategy. But that was not the answer and it was 14 because 7 x 2 = 14.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment