Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Timeus Explanation Writing

EXPLANATION TEMPLATE
Remember the S.E.E.E structure
S
Statement - Use a starter sentence to state a cause - To be a good scientist you need to be . . .
E
Explain - Define the cause - this means . . .
E
Example - connect to the reader - for example...
E
Effect - explain the effect of the cause - if you do that then . . .


Title
This will start with HOW... or WHY...
How can you show manaakitanga throughout the area
Introduction
What are you going to explain?  How will you hook the reader in?
What it means by Manaakitanga is about showing kindness to each other and also showing respect towards others. And the reason why I chose this as my value is because so that I can help people feel better and also helping with their work if they want to or not.
Paragraph One
What is your first statement or main point? (S.E.E.E)
Firstly, Manaakitanga is a value for respect and kindness. It also help us to take the knowledge to help that person so that they won’t have wait for the teacher to come or getting stuck on work.
Paragraph Two
What is your second statement or main point? (S.E.E.E)
Secondly, The reason why this value is important is because people can try and clean up the mess that people have made and also able to help each other out when they are in a problem. Also manaakitanga is about using the ability to help other people when they need help or when doing some work by their self.
Paragraph Three
What is your third statement or main point? (S.E.E.E)
Finally, In order to show this value you must work together or with a person that is stuck on what this person is doing and also using positive actions to communicate with each other and build a lot of relationship.
Conclusion
The conclusion sums up all the ideas and repeats a key message to end.  This could be a recommendation or a personal connection.
Making sure that the land stays safe and clean to the value manaakitanga.
This is and example of my writing explanation, This is an example of what I have written for today because I wanted to show it to you guys of what an Explanation writing is. In my Writing, I was Writing about how do you show this value throughout the whole community. And also the reason why I am writing this explanation writing is because to show people what it means to show the value Manaakitanga in and out of the community. Also what found challenging about doing this is that I was able to figure out what value because when I first done it I was struggling to find which value would help me with my Explanation Writing but now I know that I can look at the school values to see which one I can pick.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment