Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Fitness Reflection

IALT: Talk about what I had did in fitness
Related image
Today I am going to be talking about fitness. After morning tea we went to the basketball courts to do fitness. I was really excited because I wanted to be able to just have fun with other of my friends and also help my brain to developed more in my spare time with others at fitness. First we went for a jog around the bike track and all the way back to the end. I took my time to jog it out because I didn't had enough energy to sprint because I was to tired to run but I had tried my best to just be able to just have fun while I am running, after that I reached the end and I felt tired because I forced myself to run to fast and I started to have a sore foot but I never gave up and still I kept on going. We got into our three lines and we waited for our teacher to call out which line goes and the other team does. Our group went with Mrs Kelly to do some running and shuttle runs. So I went to our group at the basketball courts and we had to stand at the corner of the outline court and we started jogging around until we get to the corner that is faced right at us and then ran back to the group. I was taking my time to jog it out because I would use all of my energy but instead I jogged again. What found challenging about this is that I was able to not give up on running and showing for who I am.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment