Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Kiwican: Facing Challenges. Day 3 Reflection

Image result for Kiwi can

Yesterday, We had Kiwi Can in the afternoon because we went swimming at 12:30 at the Panmure Lagoon pools. For Kiwi Can we were doing some activities outside like play the netball game with room 10 but different. What we had to do is that we had to stand inside the cones so like make your cones larger so that other people can fit in the spot and then after that you use any kind of netball and you have to tag them with the ball without moving, You can pass it to your teammates and try to get the other person while the opponents are running around and also you are not allowed to go out of the cones or else you are out. We were veruses Boys Vs Girls with Room 9 and Room 10 students and it was fun play that game and I was able to show confidence from the game and also able to use the time to communicate to each other through the game. What I found challenging about this game is that it was easy for us to play but a bit rough but it was a great and I really enjoyed it playing with my friends. This game also showed the school values because I was able to faced the challenges of what I came up with and also showing the school values towards each other.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments 

1 comment:

  1. Malo E Lelei Timeus,
    I really love your blog.
    My favourite part of kiwican was playing touch with
    the rugby ball

    ReplyDelete