Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Cross Country Day 10 Reflection

Image result for cross country

Today I am going to be talking about my Fitness for doing the cross country by practicing at our school. If you guys don't know what the Cross Country is when you have to run around the block or climbing up the mountains and finishing at the lap. But for us we had to run around the school for only one lap, Others wanted to run two laps so they go to the front and we at the back and they start to run first, While they run further we get to run second and we had to try and get to the end with effect. I started by nearly running at the front of the runners but I slowed down and I decided to jog slowly and take my time to not get any injuries. So I decided to keep on going until I reach the end, Then I decided stop at where my friends are still struggling. We talked all the way by running and then suddenly my friend starts to run all the way to the finishing line. I started to run until I reached the finishing but I still run all the way with out stopping but then I stopped nearly at the finishing line and so then I started to walk to the finishing line because it was close and then few seconds later I reached the line. What I found challenging about the cross country is that I was able to keep up with myself so that I can make sure that when ever I stop then I take my time to get to the finishing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment