Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Timeus - Doing the right thing Online


IALT: Write on a Google Drawing about Doing the right thing before Going online

This is a google drawing of what I did by myself, This task was for my cybersmart learning. The reason why I am posting this blog post is because some people are writing bad comments to each other and showing no good behavior to other. To that I had put down the things that will help people to understand what it means by this Google Drawing. So before you do something online then you must read this before you post online and that will make people sure that they will do the right thing even when no one is looking. In my google drawing, I have put a person going online. This shows that this person is posting something online that show's nice a kindness post's to make people happier. And another image that I had put up is a another person thinking about something that he should write to his friend. This will help people to think about something that he could write to his friend about what he did in the weekend.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post 
Please leave comments on my blog

Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment