Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Timeus - Cook Island Tivaevae with Room 3 Buddies


IALT: Write a reflection about our Cook Island Tivaevae with room 3.

Today Me, Room 9 and Room 3 were asked from Room 3's teacher Mrs Barlow to create a Tivaevae using either google drawing or Drawing/cutting with paper. The reason why Mrs Barlow asked us to create a Tivaevae was because it was Cook Island Language week and people were celebrating it with lot's of people. And also did you guys know that more than 62,000 Cook Islanders are living in New Zealand, I am a cook islander but half cook islander and I just came from the pacific island's and I was born in New Zealand. My buddy Garth Chose one of his favorite tivaevae that he likes and I put his favorite ones on a Google drawing and share it to their teacher when we are done. I really liked his choices because it helps to represent the cook islanders and also showing the school values to each and every one of the people in New Zealand

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment