Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

My Own DLO of a Padlet

Made with Padlet
IALT:Create my own Dream of what I want to be in a DLO or a Padlet.

Today I had created myself a Padlet, The reason why I have created this is because is because I had written my self with a sheet of all the things about me and what my work will be or a dream.
This is the picture of a sheet that I did with Room 10 and my class Room 9. What I have written on it was about me. Then after that I had written the things of people that look up to me, I had put my family in it because so that they will support me when I am at work playing Basketball on training or on a Basketball game. Then after that I have written the Important things in my life will be is being able to work hard in my learning so that I can get a better education and able for me to go to collage and learning some advanced work. The next section is about my work which is becoming a Basketball player and the reason why I want to become a basketball player is because I want to be like Steven Adams and being able to play a center Position. 

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this
Please leave comments on my blog 
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment