Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Me and My Ancestors reflection

This is a picture of all the Ideas that I have done on paper. This work was about me and my ancestors because I wanted to write about who are my ancestors are. What I wrote on my paper is identify who I am and also my ancestors. What I have put up is what culture I am which that I am Half Tongan and Half Cook Island. The reason why my culture is like that is because my parents is Half-Caste. Half-Caste is that a mum cook island and a dad is Tongan but does not fit the same of the DNA and that is why I am a Half-Cook Island and Half-Tongan. 

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog 
Many Thanks! 

1 comment:

  1. I was able to learn more about my family’s ancestors, and that also proved to be a rewarding experience.This class involved a lot of things I knew how to do. I knew how to read articles, how to come to class with a question or two (though if I actually asked them was a different story), and how to cite things in Chicago style.....
    dissertation Writing Service

    ReplyDelete