Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Hip hop Reflection Day 4

Image result for Hip hop logo dance
On Tuesday, We had Hip hop for kiwisport. We get to teach new things about hip hop and practicing with dance moves. Our Kiwisport teacher was teaching that same moves that we did from before so that we know what the dance moves are. But our teacher told us to get into groups and we had to try and perform a dance with moves that we were taught by our teacher. The first in our group that we did was the james brown move with our legs and then after we do the Smurf dance in order so that we can practice in front of the students. What found me challenging is that I didn't know what move to choose because I was thinking of a move before practicing it. But then I learned the move from what our teacher told us these type of moves. So I chose one of the dance moves to do with my group and also I helped my group perform these moves by doing the move that I was taught by our teacher to do.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog 
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment