Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Fitness Reflection Day 5



Image result for Fitness CartoonImage result for Manaiakalani
Today we had fitness at the netball courts for the Cross Country Challenging. But this time we had to film a video of us running because we had a manaiakalani Film festival coming up and we wanted to film a video about fitness and how they liked about it. So we went to our starting point where we also start and after that we started running. I was looking for the camera person to film the video while running when everyone else is running. I was taking my time running to the finish line where we start our run at the starting point. So I keep on running so that I can lose some of my weight and also be able to make it to the end. I took a few breaths because I ran to much and it wasted my energy but instead I made and I also never gave up. I saw the other runners coming back to the finish and I showed respect to them by doing the thing even when no one is looking. Then my friend Sifa came and took a video of the kids asking the question 'On a scale of 1 - 10 how do you feel your fitness improving'. Some say 8 and others say 6 but they were part of the Manaiakalani video and also they were showing the school values because they were participating in the Manaiakalani film.

That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Please leave comments on my blog
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment