Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Timeus - Kiwi Sport Day 4 Reflection

Today I am going to be talking about my Kiwi Sport Day 4 with my class Room 9. The reason why I am going to be talking this is because its to just reflect and what I faced in Kiwi Sport and How I can achieve better in Basketball, I am going to be showing you a Google Drawing about my Kiwi Sport reflection.


This is a Google Drawing of what I had in common. I put one of my Favorite players in my poster, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant. It was one of my favorite I put up for my Google Drawing. What made this work Reflection harder is finding out what I did with my Kiwi Sport reflection. And what I found challenging for me was my passing and how I might be able to try my best at it.

Please leave comments on my blog posts
Many Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment