Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

Timeus - How to make Muesli

Yesterday at school, Our teacher Ms komor teached us how to bake or make a Muesli for breakfast or desert. Today I am going to be showing you a document of the things that are need and what to do in the cooking process. But this is to help people see this list of what they need to make Muesli.



This is a presentation of my own words and the instructions on How to make Muesli. The first thing I on slide 2 was to list out all the ingredients that are needed to make a Muesli. It wasn't hard to make but it just easy and didn't get any grease of mess on the table. The next thing I am going to be showing you all is a Google document of the same thing as this slide but different words and sentences.

How to make Muesli

Ingredients:                                        
  • Oats
  • Almonds
  • Honey
  • Shredded coconuts
  • Dried cranberries
  • Bran

Step 1: Wrap tinfoil around trays
Add - 5 cups of oats
        ½ a cup of bran
        Handful of cranberries
        1 or Handful cup of almonds
        1½ cup of shredded coconut
        1 ½ of honey syrup
 Method: - Mix all ingredients together  .                                            - Spread onto oven tray.
- Turn it on to 180c and bake it for 20 - 25 mins.
  • If it needs to be more or bit sticky. Use more honey to make the all the ingredients sticky.

This is a Google Document of ideas on how to make Muesli, The first thing is write down the ingredients in order and using steps and adds, e.g. 1/2, 1 whole 1/2. And then I typed down 'Method'. It means what to do next after you finish the previous task that is given. What I liked about it is that when I tried it I can smell the oaties in it and it tasted nicer with yogurt so I like to thank Mrs Komor for making it and also the students in Room 9 and me.

I hoped you enjoyed this, Please leave comments on my blog posts

Many Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment