Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Timeus - That Sugar Film Part 3

Today I am going to writing about my work that I done with my friend 'Kira'. We were doing That Sugar Film part 3 to answer the following questions on slides to answer them. The reason why is because we, Room 9 and Room 10 were watching the film again called 'That Sugar Film'. Here is a Google Presentation of my work that I completed with my buddy 'Kira'.


In this task, We are learning to reflect on what we learned from the film, So what me and my buddy started with is finding the definitions of the words that came up from the movie. So me and my buddy started to research about these called 'Manipulate'. I found out that this word was difficult and I didn't understand the word I was talking about with my buddy, And then I found that the word 'Manipulate' 'with my buddy' is like your can handle yourself or control a tool which you can move it around and thats when I got the right answer. But what I really found out about this was challenging in what I researched of the 5 words that were in the film. That is all that I reflect on because I didn't had time to reflect on the other sugar questions.

Please leave comments on one of my blog posts
Many Thanks  

No comments:

Post a Comment