Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Timeus - Maths Reflection

Today I am going to be talking about my maths question, The reason why I am going to reflecting is because I want to show to you all that the questions that I have answered might depend of the feelings that I had while answering this question. Here is all the questions I have solve. I might not have the answers for the questions but just to let you know.
 The first question that I have answered was question 'a'. At first I thought that this question would be difficult but then I got help from Mrs Kelly and it really helped me well. The second was easy, The third one was kinda hard because their was 5 pizza slabs to share 4 people but I reflect on the question that I have answered on the 'a' question. And the fourth one was too easy for me to solve. But I really enjoyed maths in the way through my learning.

Please comment on one of my posts and keep the comments grow

Many Thanks  

No comments:

Post a Comment