Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Timeus - Kiwi can Reflection May 16th 2017

On May 16th 2017, Room 9 went down to Kiwi can to learn about kindness and to show integrity to each other. Room 9 and we played a energiser game called 'Animal Control'. In this game. There are four groups in this game, Each will get a animal noise for their group, Then the group start with the noise that they chose. So if a group is dogs and the other group is tigers. This first group will say 'BARK BARK FROM THE DOGS TO THE TIGERS', The other group will do the same until the group gets out. For me it was fun because we were trying to stay on the game but our group got out. But I had a lot of fun and I enjoyed the game. Then after that, Room 9 played a game which it was a practice round. We to copy the move with a animal and then we had a real competition to see who can win. I won against the girls but I was in the boys side and I had enjoyed a lot of fun at Kiwi Can. I wished that Kiwi Can could do outside activities in the court so that we can get fresh air and playing in the outside way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment