Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

Timeus Highlights for 2017

Highlights for 2017

1. My first highlight was going to the 2017 polyfest at Bowl, Manukau. Seeing different cultures and Celebrating the years of the Polyfest.

2. My second Highlight was learning about how to use shortcuts and Taking a screenshot with Mrs Shearing. And the one thing that I learned is about what is Cybersmart? and How does Cybersmart work?

3. My Third Highlight for 2017 was going to the sleepover at school. It was a lot of fun at the sleepover, We had dinner at night and showing some talents that they have in the night.

And that is my highlight. I don't have enough to say but just to reflect on what Me & The Syndicate Year 7/8. 

1 comment:

  1. I really had a great time with your post! I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written
    Phd Dissertation Writing Services

    ReplyDelete