Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

Persuasive argument 2 T3W8 2015 - By Timeus



WALT write a persuasive argument, by using OREO
Topic: Why should we play your game?

O

Opinion
I believe that playing someone’s game is easy for them to try out their games so they can rate their game about the game.
R

Reasons

E

Explain
My first reason is when someone plays their game, They get happy. So that means when someone is playing your, They will rate you if your game is the best in Scratch Web.


My second reason is when they play your game, They would about the coding. So that means when someone plays your game. They will try and say to your comment about copying someone’s game.


My third reason is how they treat you with the game and make you as a friend. So that means when someone is copying your game inside Scratch.
O

Opinion
That is why is important to play games in Scratch. And I believe when people play your game, They will comment you your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment