Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Coding On Scratch (Games For Writing 2) T3W8 2015 - By Timeus


WALT write a persuasive argument, by using OREO
Topic: Coding On Scratch

O

Opinion
I believe that Coding is important do that in Scratch and also in Chromebook Class.
R

Reasons

E

Explain
My first reason is when someone is copying your coding. So that means when someone see inside your game and on Coding, They take your Coding’s to their game


My second reason is about when they get better in Coding. So that means when you keep on learning about Coding on your Chromebooks. You get more better on Coding when you were on Scratch.

My third reason is when you get to know about Coding you get better. So that means you can’t copy anyone else on Scratch and Also you don’t get to copy their Codings.
O

Opinion
That is why it is important to learn about Coding in Chromebooks and in Scratch, And  I believe we try not to copy anyone else’s Coding on scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment