Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Description about Malama Honua - By Timeus

WALT write a description about our Malama Honua experience using our five senses.

I could hear the long low hum of the conch shell and
The mighty sound or the children performing the haka at the beach,I can hear the Malama honua crew singing a traditional hawaiian song in tune together, I could also hear the blades of the helicopter sounding like a war, I can hear another noise from People performing to dance like hawaiian, I hear something like The heart beating so fast and so hard and excited, and
The boat going so fast and slow.






I could smell the salty sea from the ocean, I can smell
the fresh grass from the beautiful green grass,I can smell
The petrol from the engine of the tug boat coming across the ocean,I could smell the sweat from the bodies of all the hot children sitting in the hot day sun,can smell the muffler of the bus at the bustop,I could smell
the dusty sand all around the beach,and
the muddy mud across the ocean, I also smell
People’s car petrol and the fresh air from my whole body.


I could taste the sea salt in the wind of the sky,I could taste
the green grass,flavoured like green vegetables from a garden,I
can taste the salty sweat coming down my forehead and I can taste the blue sea across the ocean.I can also taste
the muddy mud in the deep ocean and
the sparkly gold in the sand.And I can taste
the falling leaves from the beautiful trees.


I could see A blue shining water blowing across the sand to the water, I can see the TV people filming us on the camera from all the schools to the news,I can see the rainbow of colours from schools around the beach,I can see the crowd getting happier and happier from the beach,I can see
Sparkly gold sand like glitter from the beach,I can also see
the students performing the haka in front of the audiences and I could see
people coming to the beach with a boat.







I felt hot because of the sizzling hot boiling sun,I felt
tired when the haka ended,I also felt
bored when I was sitting in the sun,I felt so
proud of our community for performing a haka in front of an audience, but also for our ancestors and I also felt
Exhausted on the bus coming back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment